Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Help From "Above"

To: Janet Fedeles
Subject: Morgellons Disease/Syndrome
Sent: Wed, 24 Oct 2007
From: Rev. Robert Johnnene OFA

I have a friend/parishioner who is suffering from Morgellons and living in San Francisco. He has been unable to get any help from the State or the medical professionals he has seen. He is unemployed because of this disease and his welfare benefits were cut off again because he missed an appointment.

He cannot afford the $500-$600 per hour that the two doctors in the area who are successfully treating the disease are charging.

He is a smart and capable young man who now fears that he is losing his mind to the disease.
I would appreciate any advice or assistance you might be able to give in his case.

I am not in a position to help financially as I only live on less than 900 a month myself.
We are a Catholic mission of the Franciscans of the Annunciation serving the metro West Section of Boston Massachusetts (and all of New England and the entire world via the internet). We believe that all God's children deserve respect, and the same rights and privileges as every other person regardless of their race, creed, sexual orientation or marital status.

A humble simple servant of Christ,
Rev. Robert Francis Johnnene OFA
Mission St's. Sergius and Bacchus
Holliston, Massachusetts
508-429-0992
E-mail: Mission_St_Sergius@msn.com
Web Site: www.missionstsergius.org

----------
From: Janet Fedeles
Date: Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: Morgellons Disease/Syndrome
To: Rev. Robert Johnnene OFA

Dear Reverend Johnnene,

Unfortunately, most of us are in the same boat. I have lost everything, as well. My parents are helping me right now but this cannot last forever.

Does your friend have a computer that he can look at Marc Neumann's site? www.morgellons-research.org. In this site, Marc has some excellent suggestions about cleaning clothes, environment, etc and also about hygiene in which homeopathic products can be used. Also some pharmacy sites where antibiotics can be ordered without a prescription. I understand that he has no money but just maybe someone can help him in these regards.

Will the practitioners in San Francisco not see anyone who cannot pay? This saddens me.

I will pass this on to Marc Neumann, as well. He may have some other ideas.

Please keep praying for all of us. I pray daily and wish I could do more for your friend and many others.

Sincerely,

Janet Fedeles

No comments:

Post a Comment